Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A Charming Guest Cottage

This guest cottage is pure perfection!

A Connecticut couple building an estate had this guest cottage constructed to live in while the 'big' house was under construction.

I would love to know the square footage and see the bedrooms and bath, but there were no photos available.  

However, what I have seen has convinced me that this is a cottage I could live in quite happily.  The photos below speak for themselves.

Enjoy!  







Back exterior showing french doors

Foyer

Living room and loft







Loft

Loft

  











Brooks & Falotico






6 comments:

  1. Good morning, Kay- like you, I too could live happily in the guest house! Would love to see what the "big" house looked like !
    I look forward to your posts each morning- always a peek into another world.
    Many thanks, Leslie S-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by and taking the time to drop a note - so nice to hear you enjoy the posts and look forward to them - have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Just a jewel of a house. But where is that table lamp plugged in? Wanting more pics also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a jewel! Not likely to see other pics, though! I wish, too!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I could definitely live there! This is no humble cottage. Another house to tour...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is gorgeous! So tasteful! When can I move in?

    ReplyDelete