Sunday, April 22, 2012

Quilted Chairs

Hi Everyone!

I'm back!  I feel like I fell down a rabbit hole and couldn't get back out.

Sorry about the absence, but I've been on the road for the past few days and will be for another week - home for a week and then off on vacation for a couple of weeks.  So my posts may be sporadic until about June, but please bear with me in the meantime.

I came upon these little quilted chairs online recently and thought they were gorgeous.   I found them on Flickr and had to share.  I believe the first five are from Patricia Woods Interiors in Michigan.

Enjoy!











Lovely detail and workmanship.
All of the above by Patricia Woods.

Country Home

BHG





1 comment:

  1. I worked for Patricia Woods interiors. Unfortunately, she no longer has her shop in Michigan. Her work is georgous and I miss her terribly. So nice to see her pieces featured on your blog.

    ReplyDelete